Mississauga, ON, L5N 8G7
Full Stack Developer
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Strong in working individually or in a team, multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills and known to work well under pressure.
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative methods.
• Experience in MongoDB, SQL in building applications.
• Experience in ReactJS (with GastbyJS), Node.JS (with ExpressJS), HTML5, CSS3 (with SCSS, AntDesign and MaterialUI), Git and Github, Jira.
• Exposed to Golang, Java (Spring 4 framework), Typescript, Solidity, AngularJS, C, C# and .NET Technologies, jQuery, Webflow, AWS (with Lambda)
ONTARIO COLLEGE DIPLOMA
in COMPUTER SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Sheridan College – Brampton, ON, Canada.
From January 2020 to August 2021
Cumulative program GPA: 3.68 out of 4.0 (Graduated with Honours)
JAVA Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) 1 & 2, Linux/UNIX Operating Systems, Web Programming, Data Network Design, Web Development and Configuration, Interactive User Design, Systems Developments UI/UX Methodology, .NET Technologies using C#, Data Structures & Algorithm Development – C, Mobile Web-Based Application Development.
1.Golang Udemy Course
Learning about basic syntax and control structures of the language, applying Go's concurrency model to build massively parallel systems; grasping the purpose of types; organizing code through the use of packages; using the Go runtime to build and compile projects and gaining a sense of when to use basic language features.
2.Ethereum and Solidity Udemy Course
Building compelling blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain; designing, testing, and deploying secure Smart Contracts; learning the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity; using the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
3.GatsbyJS Udemy Course
Building some projects using GatsbyJS to understand the concepts of Gatsby in creating static pages which is different from NextJS is a framework works with server side rendering (SSR)
4.NodeJS Udemy Course
Learning about concepts of NodeJS include: npm, Asynchronous programming, ES6/ES7, MongoDB, Express, Socket.IO, JWT Authentication, Mongoose, File and image uploads, Email sending, Application deployment with Heroku, Version control with Git, GitHub, REST API Design, Code testing, Debugging, Jest.
5.ReactJS Udemy Course
Learning about concepts of ReactJS include: Redux & Redux Toolkit, Routing with React Router, Next.Js, sending Http requests & handling transitional states and responses, React Hooks, TypeScripts in React, Deploying React Apps and Unit Tests.
6.The MERN Full stack Udemy course: MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
Learning about concepts of NodeJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS and how to interact between frontend and backend through Https request. Including JsonWebToken Authentication, Mapbox, Postman, React Hooks, React Routers, Mongoose.
7.Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
Learnt about Composition and Inheritance; Classes and Interfaces; Annotations including: Functions, Objects, Variables; Arrays, Classes, Decorators, Generics, Tuples, Types, Metadata in Typescript; applied Typescript in ExpressJS, ReactJS with Redux & more.
Utilise SQL commands for editing tables in a PostgreSQL database and produce properly normalised tables from CSV files, Text and dates in databases and create stored procedures, Hashtag algorithm and their attributes, Regular expressions.
Created a one-page ordering application using ReactJS and Stripe.com Hooks.
Built a real-time chat application using NodeJS and the Socket.io.
Built a MERN Full-Stack app with REST API NodeJS Back-end using MongoDB (Mongoose), ExpressJS, Mapbox, JWT Authentication for user’s access, Postman to interact with HTTPs requests, JsonWebToken to enhance the security. Front-end React app with Hooks.
Built a weather forecast application using NodeJS, interact with WeatherStack API and MapBox API to get the information.
Full Stack Developer - Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
August 2022 – present
Jr Frontend Developer - Bitbuy Technologies Inc.
December 2021 – May 2022
• Maintained existing Bitbuy website systems, including fixed bugs.
• Developed new AdminUI React custom components to meet the Sutability project requirements and handled database from backend with more than 400.000 accounts.
• Developed functions to apply in new Webflow frontend projects.
• Took part in researching new design systems and design token for new scalable frontend systems.
• Learnt about the technologies applied in a frontend trading system, including: GatsbyJs, RestAPI, MaterialUI
SHERIDAN STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2020, Sheridan College
• Attended many workshops to practice leadership skills such as leading a team, communication, creativity.
VOLUNTEER, CANADA WORLD YOUTH, Victoria, BC and Vietnam.
August 2013 to January 2014
• Collaborated effectively on a cross-cultural team of 20 people in six months to deploy community-developing projects.
• Developed leadership and cross-cultural skills in a small community in Vietnam and in Canada through cultural exchange.
• Organized “good evening, Vietnam” event which fundraised 1500$ for 7 developing projects in other countries.
• Learned how to run projects including charity and cultures at the local communities, helped some charity organizations at Sooke town, BC, Canada.
• Practiced the communication skills through a propaganda project in health at secondary school (play a role in a play).